IH Blog

Independence Harbor Blog

Who will officiate your wedding ceremony?

Brian Dunning - Saturday, July 28, 2018

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts permits the option for a friend or family member to obtain a one day license to officiate your wedding ceremony. What a wonderful opportunity to make your ceremony unique and so much more meaningful by having that very special person pronounce you "married"! 


For more information, visit: www.mass.gov and search for "One-Day Marriage Destination".





Post has no comments.
Post a Comment

Captcha Image

Trackback Link
Post has no trackbacks.